26 chatty comments by "onezero101"
- Posted Jan 13, 2006 4:23pm PST So where is the Jared model?
- Posted Jan 13, 2006 6:24pm PST Contextual only ads leads to only games that have the context to support advertisements. Invasive marketing pummels us daily in every aspect of...
- Posted Jan 25, 2006 7:58pm PST Too bad game PCs aren't subsidized by game sales to gain market penetration. Maybe ati and nvidia will release a nice flagship loss leader in '06 :)
- Posted Sep 23, 2006 12:26am PDT Don't buy it, don't play it, just let it die like this series should. It won't go away unless you ignore it.
- Posted Oct 17, 2006 4:47am PDT kind of hard to blame devs for the crappy peer to peer gaming used on xblive
- Posted Dec 06, 2006 12:56am PST two words: "Drum Hero"
- Posted Jan 18, 2007 8:33am PST If you only see it while turning, it's likely you are noticing the mouse samples. Not everyone does depending on the time constant of their eyes,...
- Posted Feb 24, 2007 8:23pm PST They've been advertising this one for so long I thought it already came out and was in the bargain bin by now
- Posted Apr 22, 2007 2:27am PDT As if we needed more reasons to hate marketing assholes
- Posted May 11, 2007 10:34pm PDT The framerate is excellent in the demo, very consistent for a 360 game, but the graphics are rather sub-par. The texturing and filtering of the...
- Posted Sep 25, 2007 9:38am PDT I haven't seen disc packaging done so poorly since the PSX launch. Same exact thing happened to my battle arena toshinden, loose in the case...
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 5:11pm PDT Valve could start by publishing their sales data on a regular basis.
- Posted Aug 08, 2008 8:25pm PDT The irony of course being these "requirements" do little to deter the vast amounts of shovelware on xbla.
- Posted Aug 08, 2008 8:34pm PDT 6 months is an issue for a remake of a 20 year old game?
- Posted Sep 19, 2008 11:34am PDT TLAPD FTW