7,838 chatty comments by "oneshot"
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 1:37pm PDT Hopefully i can get someone to go along with me
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 8:40am PDT I am looking at getting one of those shuttle PC and was wondering with only a 230 PS can i still stick in a ATI 9800 down the road. If someone...
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 8:51am PDT As long as it could run my dark age of Camelot it would fine for me
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 8:39am PDT Be nice to see some old school people running around again on Doom 3 servers, K9,MOB,Clan 519 theywere a few that were a blast to play with...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 8:44am PDT Wasnt it Q3 that went and then come out like a week later
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 10:22am PDT So does this mean we will be able to download this play for those of us not attending. I have never been to something like this so im not sure how...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 10:45am PDT So they will have D3 at QC. Now since i have never been to one would it be a mistake to think that even people at home will get to DL this. I dont...
- Posted Jul 12, 2004 11:13pm PDT Well im looking at getting a new Vid Card, right now i have a 9800 Pro and want to upgrade for Halflife and Doom 3. Looking at 500 i guess for a...
- Posted Jul 12, 2004 11:17pm PDT x800 is allot better then the 9800 i am guessing but then i could be wrong
- Posted Jul 12, 2004 11:31pm PDT I put 500 plus into my retirement a month as it is so i think i will pass on your suggestion.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 12:00pm PDT Link to the doom 3 pic with the 3 1/2 disk
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 4:15pm PDT yes it's just a normal check. If you do a bank tranfer its allot faster takes about 2 days versus the 2 to 3 weeks for check
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 4:19pm PDT WHat does that have to do with getting it tranfered to you bank. You can just chage it and it takes like a day for it to happen
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 11:17am PDT I think my heart might have actually skipped a beat when i saw this Post. Today is a good day to be a gamer
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 11:22am PDT 5600 i think were going to break the SHACK