64,238 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 7:20am PDT Say "yes to all", then see what starts up.
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 7:18am PDT 30, apparently, but I think if I started grabbing the arm(s) of two of them and spinning around helicopter style (go centrifical force) I could...
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 7:07am PDT Hehe, I remember the water temple in Megaman Legends II, now THAT was a water temple, had like 20 levels.
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 7:05am PDT Put them all, every single one, in a folder on here desktop, then see if she starts making desktop links to the links in her folder on her desktop.
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 6:52am PDT I will hunt some one down and kill them if that happens, some one better look out!
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 6:50am PDT Blizzard has digitized crack!
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 6:49am PDT Was hoping, even $50 would be nice.
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 6:48am PDT It is, except when companies decide it's not.
- Posted Mar 31, 2009 6:47am PDT Except the PS2 is almost pure profit at this point, they're not doing anymore R&D on the platform, and they still make some money off of games...
- Posted Mar 30, 2009 3:45pm PDT Starcraft Counter-Strike SMRPG:LotSS Super Mario World And some other game, I can't quite decide on yet.
- Posted Mar 30, 2009 3:39pm PDT You could, you'd just have to get the permission of WotC, good luck with that.
- Posted Mar 30, 2009 3:33pm PDT Damn*d double posting.
- Posted Mar 30, 2009 3:33pm PDT It's partially because the picture is photoshopped.
- Posted Mar 30, 2009 2:52pm PDT Apparently either just the writer and editor or there are actually enough stupid people in the world to fulfill writing that in the article. If...
- Posted Mar 30, 2009 2:39pm PDT Sorry, didn't finish, if you only want to play like 2 or three hours, adjust the time as appropriate, I usually played for 4 or so, and that seemed...