66,025 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:30am PDT Every wrist guard I've ever had had a plastic shield going from the forearm to the palm, and padding on the palm area.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:24am PDT Instant tan?
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:22am PDT Hell no, you're just more likely to finish what you make.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:21am PDT Yeah, it's kind of interesting. Like battery powered supermen.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:14am PDT Haven't figured it out yet, once we get all the characters in and the people finalized I figured we'd go from there.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:10am PDT huh, seems like this thread is going in circles.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:08am PDT I'm pretty sure the people in power were able to freak us the fuck out then and can still do so.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:07am PDT Nah, we need to get it to the range of thousands of miles so we can have satellites strike down rebellions from space.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:05am PDT That's pretty fantastic.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:03am PDT Well aren't you highly evolved.
- Posted May 28, 2009 8:02am PDT ^This!
- Posted May 28, 2009 7:59am PDT My guess would be about the same as getting struck by 1/100th of a lightning bolt.
- Posted May 28, 2009 7:57am PDT In all seriousness, this could make you a brilliant DM.
- Posted May 28, 2009 7:56am PDT In this particular case, it may be a =)
- Posted May 28, 2009 7:54am PDT I prefer DUAL-THREAD-SPLITTERS myself, sounds less like screwing up. Although lagging is a perfectly good reason for multiple posts.