63,838 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Apr 10, 2009 7:10am PDT pretty much.
- Posted Apr 10, 2009 7:09am PDT I'd give it a month, considering that's when the majority of sales will be made, and if they announced that at/before shipping they'd earn a heck...
- Posted Apr 10, 2009 7:07am PDT Assuming it's AGP, ask for at least $50, there's always people trying to hang on to depreciated stuff looking for a replacement, and it's those...
- Posted Apr 10, 2009 6:49am PDT Watch out, if you get caught biting off more than you can chew, you'll... you'lll... you'll get a government bailout? I guess it is a real life...
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:57pm PDT Seriously, I did, if only for financial reasons, and I NEVER watch fox news, of course I'm not Republican either, but that's another story.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:53pm PDT Some one knows where it's at.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:50pm PDT Was going to say that for you, but didn't want to put words in your mouth, you know, if you were trying to be a dick or something.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:44pm PDT The older EVE shack corp.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:27pm PDT Really? I'd give him 5.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:26pm PDT Last statistics I read gave Macs close to 10%, and Windows was below 90% (the remainder being linux at a measly fraction of a percent), the Apple...
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:24pm PDT If this weren't true, there would be no marketing and advertising would be limited to showing what exactly your product can do and what you need to...
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:22pm PDT They'll legalize marijuana and tax the crap out of it when the debt load gets high enough, just watch.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:03pm PDT In a word, yes.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 1:43pm PDT Sry, Male
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 1:42pm PDT ^This, but if I had iceburg I'd want the crunchier pieces.