68,035 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 8:08am PDT See if you can take his helicopter :roll:
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 8:02am PDT I love the Samurai, they kick so much ass.
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 8:01am PDT It's not, but if the picture he found "claimed" it was a fauxhawk he would still be looking up fauxhawks no?
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 7:43am PDT Now why would you go and do something like that to yourself? Your mother and I would disapprove.
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 7:40am PDT The question is, why were you looking up fauxhawks?
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 7:31am PDT Disc, not even close.
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 2:42pm PDT they don't really do that unless you rub them up against something.
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 2:35pm PDT That almost happened, I played nice with the big two (which, fortunately, were also on good terms) and managed to survive on their military until...
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 2:26pm PDT Pretty much tied with MM3 for the best Mega Man games of all time.
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 2:14pm PDT Considering the age of the internet and the age of the material, that's not hard to believe at all.
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 2:11pm PDT Jack
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 1:39pm PDT yes?
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 1:38pm PDT Agreed, although I heard an not credible rumor a while ago (that I'll never be able to find again) that some one from Punch-Out, Mega Man, and Geno...
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 1:33pm PDT I have a feeling it would be almost identical to where it is now, but Nintendo would NOT have gone the Wii direction, at least not with the current...
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 1:24pm PDT The war on terror. The REAL war on terror. Is in the kitchen