63,298 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 1:35pm PDT If throughput is not an issue, RAID 6 is the safest with a single controller. If money is not an object, a mirrored RAID 5 array in a NAS.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 1:31pm PDT You will when we have processors more effective than the human brain. Of course, by the Skynet will have turned us all into cyborgs anyway and a...
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 12:36pm PDT This makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 12:24pm PDT Hehe, bought them both for the GC, still have them in fact (although I wish I'd gotten PoP for the PS2)
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 11:47am PDT I petition everyone who does not own BG&E to get it ASAP.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 11:42am PDT My whole job is work I'm unqualified for :p, I see it as a learning experience.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 11:24am PDT She's trying to prevent/stall armageddon.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 11:02am PDT Nonono, you read it wrong, Flagship failed because Hellgate sucked, and Hellgate sucked because Flagship made too many wrong moves, almost from the...
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 10:34am PDT They need to use this in movies more. Especially the bit with the trees and shadows.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 10:00am PDT The mental image of a wet cat on a roof getting repeatedly struck by lightning could've just gotten me fired.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 9:04am PDT Except Nintendo's been talking about 1080P on their next console as well, if it can render high-end plus motion contol, they'll have to supe-up...
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 8:55am PDT I know the Wii has 2 standard USB 2.0 ports, I think the PS3 does too.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 8:22am PDT Shackers, clean yourselves damn it.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 6:29am PDT They stole the thin mint recipe from the girl scouts and laced their games with it.
- Posted Mar 26, 2009 6:26am PDT And then the price of food goes up. Thanks a lot pot.