68,103 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:37am PDT ♫Any! Footjob♫
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:36am PDT Oooh, more plz! thks.
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:18am PDT That can also happen if you live in the city and hate it.
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:15am PDT Tip: Bricks would hurt more and probably be easier to carry.
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:14am PDT That's if you believe they're not made up of dark matter.
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:11am PDT I was going to reply, but then I hit refresh instead of post and lost it not really, I'm just trying to make you feel better. except I'm not
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:10am PDT Yeah, I would consider you a fellow suburbanite rather than proper "in the city". I lived 3 minutes from Wrigley for a while, and now can only...
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 10:06am PDT That's the idea, also, it's supposed to be better for your legs/back because you use slightly more "natural" foot muscles than wearing a shoe....
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 9:56am PDT HAHAHAhhaha
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 9:54am PDT Where is "in the city". I know a lot of people near St.Louis think that's living "in the city", but it looks like another suburb, but in the...
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 9:52am PDT Yeah, Smart =/= Wise, and Horny > Wise.
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 9:29am PDT She's looked better than in that video (that's as bad as I can get).
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 9:27am PDT Crab crawl, of course.
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 9:27am PDT By triple posting this meme is going to get banned, thank you very much TC
- Posted Jul 14, 2009 9:22am PDT Yeah, the suburbs are getting a little too... urban for me lately. Although that may be due to the fact I haven't had a real camping trip in far...