68,152 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:17am PDT We talking Large or regular size?
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:14am PDT Agreed, and the power choices I'm thinking about help that a bit, I don't like the idea of taking "unnecessary" feats to make up for lackluster...
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:10am PDT That's one of those things that you would think would be brought up, ya know, before he was actually elected.
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:09am PDT Well I just believe no elected official can do right, that lets me hate everyone in our system.
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:07am PDT Yeah, was going to wait till 4 to do that, but I could bump up CON then instead maybe?
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:00am PDT MOON1-1 Nature's Wrath is starting at 7PM Eastern right?
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 8:00am PDT So, lets try this again, after racial STR: 10 DEX: 13 CON: 14 INT: 18 WIS: 15 CHA: 8 That works out right? Don't have the book with me.
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:57am PDT Then all those taxes your paying for the school system will be your daycare.
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:56am PDT The sensation of being Civilized, Civilisation.
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:54am PDT Who is also an ebay scammer
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:49am PDT I've got both sets of grandparents and my parents within 20 minutes and they all drive still, of course, this may change by the time we do end up...
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:48am PDT Control, Illusionist just didn't work out like I'd planned.
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:45am PDT I'm fortunate in that I live around enough retired family that I'll probably never need to actually use daycare (unless we move).
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:41am PDT Was going to use the orb, and that was before Racial modifiers, so the end would look like this STR: 12 CON: 14 INT: 18 DEX: 13 WIS: 14...
- Posted Jul 15, 2009 7:24am PDT BTW, he's a Wizard (if you couldn't tell)