63,296 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 11:59am PDT Cooldown timer on the "sending units back in time" to more than what you sent them backwards to would probably do it, or a limited number of times...
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 11:58am PDT Avira's got a rescue CD that works really well, don't even need to load Windows.
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 11:21am PDT I'd love to see a World War Z MMIO
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 9:55am PDT last level, yes, but the vader fight is the best fight in the game.
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 9:51am PDT The possible fetishes of shackers are unlimited, be prepared to be amazed and disgusted.
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 9:12am PDT Never found them very useful for abs specifically, maybe I was doing it wrong, good for a core workout though. Last time I was really using one it...
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 8:46am PDT It's called makeup, not looking at the camera, and other stuff.
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 8:41am PDT NWS is always news. In fact, it's the best kind.
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 8:28am PDT No, it's just the best documented century in all of time.
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 8:23am PDT Did that again with beer in Time Splitters 2, which was the first time I saw it (didn't get into COD till 4 :p)
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 8:02am PDT What about a really really tiny "I'm a ninja"
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 7:59am PDT ^^This
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 7:57am PDT FFIV and FFVI, four is more of a teenager novel, while I'd put 6 up there a bit more, as far as written art goes. As far as games, those two and...
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 7:50am PDT Meh, I found out I'm giving them too much cash every year, gotta go back to not filing for myself, although I heard that $60 a month thing will...
- Posted Mar 27, 2009 7:33am PDT I've never managed to go there without having something stolen, St. Thomas, however, is pretty awesome.