64,252 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:46am PDT Alright, there's a few more, can anyone else spot them?
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:44am PDT Sorry to hear that dude, hope your company gets some monies shortly.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:42am PDT *Sh, no one else saw that * o.o"
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:41am PDT I enjoy creating words, it's a hobby of mine I've spent the last [INSERT AMOUNT OF TIME HERE] working on.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:40am PDT ... My internet sarcasm sucks today, I think I'll retire early...
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:37am PDT Also, we tended to play in very low magic worlds, so if you did manage to find something flaming/acid/whatever you held on to it really really tight.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:35am PDT It was based on the element, everything had something additional as long as it wasn't blunt, piercing, or slashing. Flaming got 1d6, but had a...
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:30am PDT Personally, I prefer just a bit more cushion, but everything else about it is correct.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:29am PDT As long as you have them before they're completely dried.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:19am PDT You have completed step one to RL death desensitization, soon you'll be hosting dog fights in your basement.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:16am PDT Ma's got a recipe that goes like this. Get pretzels (the long stick kind) and cover them up with melted caramel Once it's dried enough, cover...
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:11am PDT That is an approximately equal to or greater than argument with the same set of logical fallicies, your choice is sound.
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 11:07am PDT There's reason for it, but I think the consequences pot being illegal far outweigh their original intentions, and that, especially the way the...
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 10:29am PDT They'll make the license for growing it prohibitavely expensive unless you were growing in bulk, I would see the industry develop very similarly to...
- Posted Apr 21, 2009 10:25am PDT My english sucks today, apparently both the comprehension and grammatically, sorry.