68,030 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 8:44am PDT It's about 4x as big as Super Metro IMO.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 8:43am PDT That being said, it's not available by default and if you spend the simple keys wrong you might not get that ability till it's basically useless.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 8:41am PDT Lol, well since you are where you are the easiest way is heading up as far as you can but you could also head down instead. Do you have the tram...
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 8:34am PDT The last consensus was that there is no consensus.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 2:42pm PDT It won't until we're at 100% autonomous roadways, then we can start changing traffic laws to account for the increased safety of autonomous...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 2:35pm PDT You see the end and what not but the next time you run the file it pumps you out in front of the castle as if he hadn't been beaten but the % thing...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 2:09pm PDT It's why we can't get it working right.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 1:00pm PDT Yeah, I didn't recognize it at first but that does lighten things a bit if he didn't see the subthread.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:58pm PDT I started adding time up but it's too depressing so I stopped and will continue to enjoy my gaming bliss thank you very much.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:57pm PDT There's some story stuff in the second set but the gameplay wise is all hardmode.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:54pm PDT Spirited is good, but it doesn't have as much in it that feels like it needs to be seen super huge, there's definitely the baby but those are room...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:50pm PDT Don't worry about that. Sorry there are some spaz's on here that can't let a bizarre mistake go :(
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:13pm PDT Yeah I beat them prior to that but it would've helped a toooooooooooon
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:13pm PDT I found the Weaversong to be especially helpful against tanky bosses.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 12:06pm PDT Yeah, 9-11 sounds about perfect.