64,331 chatty comments by "one random winner"
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:20am PST Until you add too much, then it just tastes like salt.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:19am PST Sweet, guess I'll give it a whirl this weekend.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:19am PST Hyrule Warriors is much more like a normal Muso game than Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest ones. They continued to implement more of the guest series...
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:18am PST Ditto, give them to me now! I introduced my wife to Fraiser and she has probably watched that show now from beginning to end a dozen times.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:59pm PST It was for the 3DS that the iceclimbers weren't in there IIRC, not the Wii U. Totally could come back for the Switch though.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:44pm PST It ebs and flows, this one was kinda tired before it came out but as with all artists their work has high and low periods.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:25pm PST Depends on how many other forms of credit you have had open for as long or longer.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:07pm PST Yup, the small quick weapons take a lot more to stagger monsters. Hard hammer hits tend to be best but the Great Sword and other larger, hard...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:05pm PST He was on hiatus from the Shack for a while but he's come back.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 2:03pm PST Yes, most people don't get close to it though.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 1:56pm PST Not till we've got King K Rool
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 1:54pm PST Is the show title Korean for "First World Problems"?
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 1:53pm PST Only time I have heard it being an issue is if you have too high a multiplier of assets to available credit.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 12:55pm PST I have 5 couches, one is old and crappy, two are hard and mostly exist to be looked at and sat on by old people. 1 is actually a long leather...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 12:47pm PST Indiana Rogue and the Temple of D'oom!