37,974 chatty comments by "omnova"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 6:30pm PDT I second that... DIE SICKNESS!!!
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 6:32pm PDT Yeah it was in Megaman 3...damn funny too. You hold a button on the second controller (forgot which), and fall into a pit. As long as you hold...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:27pm PDT My contribution to the crazy 10000th post race: My friend kept whining that his PC heated up his whole room and wanted to put it under his...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:32pm PDT Paper and tape :)
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:33pm PDT A few reasons, the most prominent being that it gets around 100 degrees out during the day. :/
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:36pm PDT Its not attached...infact the bottom end of that vertical tube is resting on a box of Life cereal (I eat, therefore I have). I'll think of a good...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:42pm PDT Ah, gotcha. Sorry, misunderstood you there. Yeah I might just make another paper box like the one directly above the computer and have it blow in...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:45pm PDT Ha, I couldn't tell you...before the fun it was around 45 C under load. Where the vent ends is where the computer spits out hot air, so it really...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:48pm PDT My roommates like the temp colder than I prefer, so this works out alright. Besides, air from the AC leaks out the paper in a few places.
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 7:49pm PDT I don't intend to overclock anything anytime soon. :X
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 12:22pm PDT Could we try not dropping this one now? ;)
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 7:45pm PDT Project64 - best out there, and my PS2 controller worked just fine, though the button set up is annoying due to the differing designs
- Posted Jul 10, 2004 9:08pm PDT Why is it that when I see kittens they melt my heart, yet when I see puppies I just want to kick their little asses? :/
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 10:07pm PDT Click the Aim button -> Personal Options -> Edit Profile Click next twice and enter in your profile.
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 11:55pm PDT I use FlashFXP...not free but very nice