6,381 chatty comments by "o0JediBeavis0o"
- Posted Apr 01, 2000 8:44am PST This is gonna rock..I'll have the file mirrored around 5:15 CST at http://www.dagl.net if any of you guys want it.
- Posted Apr 01, 2000 3:54pm PST Go to http://www.dagl.net to download Q3Fortress! Just got it uploaded!
- Posted Apr 26, 2000 6:45pm PDT I just wish they'd make a new Sam and Max game..you'd think they would as many times as they slip Max's likeness in recent games.
- Posted May 06, 2000 8:47am PDT I don't even drink beer and that's got me wantin some! :-)
- Posted Aug 15, 2000 1:38pm PDT Anybody know of anything like this for Half Life? The site I work on has Quake 3 and CounterStrike servers running, and I know our CS players...
- Posted Aug 29, 2000 7:54pm PDT According to tonight's dreamcast.ign.com news update, multiplayer hasn't been ruled out. Check it out at this link:...
- Posted Nov 21, 2000 12:04pm PST if you reported that then, then you reported the old trailer. This new trailer went up on the 14th. So there.
- Posted Dec 14, 2000 7:30am PST Mono-Sodium Glutamate!
- Posted Jan 30, 2001 10:58am PST Doh! Steve, those plans weren't stumbled upon last week...they were stumbled upon last YEAR! I really don't know that this movie is going to...
- Posted Feb 05, 2001 1:18pm PST o doubt...every version of ICQ since 98a gives me a nice blue screen of death when typing anything longer than 100 characters.
- Posted Feb 07, 2001 12:00pm PST If anybody wants to download fan-subbed episodes of the new cartoon, head over to http://www.tfw2005.com. They've got the first two episodes...
- Posted Feb 07, 2001 12:18pm PST especially Soundwave...I remember one episode where he was a little boom box at some construction site, then transformed into a humongous robot.
- Posted Feb 07, 2001 12:33pm PST obviously so!
- Posted Feb 07, 2001 12:35pm PST yeah..in the Japanese series, he's called Fire Convoy, and supposedly the plan is to rename the characters to the classic ones from the 80's.
- Posted Feb 07, 2001 2:15pm PST actually, Gigatron (the Japanese character name) changes into a shitload of stuff...watch the first episode and you'll see what I mean.