17 chatty comments by "nwoolls"
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 11:44am PDT Older cats crashed the game for me. 4.7's work great.
- Posted Dec 10, 2007 7:40pm PST Pretty sure I read the same review and, no, that's isn't how I'd sum it up. Good thing you don't write the summaries. Thanks for the comment though.
- Posted May 13, 2008 9:12am PDT People will get their arena team up to a respectable rating, then sell it to someone else. That other person then invites a few friends to the team...
- Posted May 14, 2008 2:57pm PDT I'd suggest looking up $arcasm.
- Posted Jul 22, 2008 9:45am PDT Thank you for that baseless, and pointless, speculation. Many other game studios seem to be doing just fine with that "technical issue called a...
- Posted Jul 24, 2008 10:19pm PDT You are in for a treat.
- Posted Jul 28, 2008 5:46pm PDT Uhhh....no. Just no.
- Posted Jul 29, 2008 10:10am PDT God forbid someone correct a completely false statement in a news article right?
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 4:07pm PDT People on the interweb only skim an article before they start the trash talk, so it's an understandable mistake on "NuMMnUtZ"'s part.
- Posted Sep 15, 2008 12:09pm PDT Ratchet & Clank and the PSN follow up.
- Posted Oct 17, 2008 3:40pm PDT Great name, sentence structure, and content. A+ my friend!
- Posted Oct 24, 2008 9:13pm PDT AO had levels but was skill based - as you leveled you got points to invest in raising many skills, and those skills (not level) were required for...
- Posted Nov 27, 2008 8:08am PST "When the original Street Fighter II was being localized for the English language market, the developers rotated the names of three of the Four...
- Posted Dec 16, 2008 8:24pm PST You're an idiot. And you wasted far too long typing that.
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 6:53pm PST Nice idea. Before I canceled (and I'm sure I'll re-up my subscription some day), it struck me on a plane playing my PSP that it would be cool...