8,178 chatty comments by "nwillard"
- Posted Oct 26, 2009 5:17am PDT Not bragging in the least or anything like that, just looking for opinions. This is the Weekend Discussion, after all.
- Posted Oct 26, 2009 5:12am PDT Half the time it's nice and sunny and half of the time the whole sky is kind of a greyish haze. Depends on the time of year.
- Posted Oct 26, 2009 4:36am PDT True, that's the attitude here too. I guess I just wanted the opinion of a bunch of other random people.
- Posted Oct 26, 2009 4:34am PDT I'll keep that in mind.
- Posted Oct 24, 2009 11:33pm PDT Ink Spots is now on. Odd how this music now reminds an entire generation (including me) of Fallout 3.
- Posted Oct 24, 2009 1:07pm PDT I don't even know where I am.
- Posted Oct 18, 2009 8:57am PDT DAMN THE WORLD!!! I'll just have to wait until my friend gets a decent PC so we can play together. Or get the 360 version, but, meh.
- Posted Oct 18, 2009 8:31am PDT Me neither until this morning. I'll be sure to get in on that with a friend this next week while waiting for everything else to hit.
- Posted Oct 18, 2009 8:24am PDT Guys, I need some semi-confirmation here. Will I be able to play Borderlands split-screen on the PC? Don't assume it won't have it, Left 4 Dead...
- Posted Oct 18, 2009 5:18am PDT Guys, I need some semi-confirmation here. Will I be able to play Borderlands split-screen on the PC? Don't assume it won't have it, Left 4 Dead...
- Posted Oct 18, 2009 4:28am PDT Awwwwww yeah,
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 9:58pm PDT Not...what...was said. "Look out for it in US stores on October 27" "We're checking on whether it'll make it to Steam"
- Posted Oct 09, 2009 8:21pm PDT Oh my god. These were both, in my opinion, epic games. I am totally buying this. Though sales might have not always been high, thank you for not...
- Posted Oct 08, 2009 9:29pm PDT That's the thing. They have equivalents like the Facebook clone xiaonei.com, but the problem is xiaonei is government owned. One of the big reasons...
- Posted Oct 08, 2009 10:07am PDT Shout! Where you live? I'm by Gubei Carrefour.