8,890 chatty comments by "nwillard"
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 7:40pm PDT Really, just pick any track and they are all gold https://youtu.be/SpqSdORmCX4
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 7:39pm PDT Not even RaptorII's epic list mentions-- THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION!!!! it is such a resoundingly GREAT soundtrack with wonderful melodies and...
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 7:32pm PDT composed and partially performed by none other than Prey director and Arkane co-founder Raphael Colantonio!!!!
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 7:30pm PDT What about the Prey: Mooncrash theme, huh??? https://youtu.be/AoyA7gbMfME
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 1:25pm PDT Man. I hope they make a Prey 2.
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 1:21pm PDT What don't you like about it?
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 1:20pm PDT Oh shit, the upgraded wrench could deck with Combat Focus.
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 1:19pm PDT There is a point later in the game where if you're taking your sweet time you'll run out of new places to loot and can definitely run low on supplies.
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 8:16am PDT Oh shiiiiiit!
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 7:59am PDT Everything is viable! Do what you like! I ever used the wrench much but I know lots here love iy
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 7:58am PDT I think the difficulty in the game lies in the AOE damage you take from electric/thermal phantoms and mimics, and the quickness of the regular...
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 7:54am PDT I liked Source Code! But yeah, District 9 was his best.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 11:03pm PDT I vaguely remember them mentioning it on the Beastcast as a source. Which was neat!!
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 1:13pm PDT Oh?!?
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 9:39pm PDT It's not obscenely hard in the way that is stereotyped sometime. It's challenging but mostly a matter of learning how to play the game, which has a...