8,442 chatty comments by "nwillard"
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 9:52am PST They made a statement a week or two ago that bans would start happening. Now, they have.
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 9:24am PST lol the game is getting bombed on steam, it must have been somewhat significant. glad to finally have this happen.
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 7:05am PST Please god... I know I haven't been a man about the faith much in my life but please give Arkane a good budget and creative control... amen...
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 6:56am PST I have a 2500k and am doing fine on medium settings (don't see much difference visually and framerate is very acceptable)
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 5:02pm PST Might be okay after this patch. I was already having quite the swell time with it and most of the issues I had seem fixed?
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 3:47pm PST It is a bit weird. Jeff said no one was interested in it, but I feel it's an ambitious enough game that it was deserving of coverage. But oh well.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 3:12pm PST Pretty dense Bethesda-ish RPG featuring euro-jank and euro-ambition. It's scratching that itch for me in a big way.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 1:54pm PST Have you learned everything from Bernard at Rattay? Combos and masterstrikes and parrys?
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 11:48am PST They have not released an Andromeda yet. They are not at the complete mercy of EA. I really don't think it's an apt comparison.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 11:45am PST New Kingdom Come: Deliverance patch! Featuring... Save and Quit functionality! Better lockpicking! Hundreds of quest fixes! And more! I'm...
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 11:38am PST Say what you want about Bethesda, but if they greenlight another Prey it is a pretty clear sign that they give a shit about their franchises and...
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 11:36am PST Are you Okay Man? I'm looking for Okay Man. He's my brother. He's alright.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 10:52am PST Holy fuck, are they making a moon expansion? I want more Prey more than any other game besides Cyberpunk 2077.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 9:30am PST I'm cautiously optimistic. It's not free-to-play, I've enjoyed deck-building in the past and it's made by Valve.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 6:54am PST The Deep Ellum area does sound like it's from Cyberpunk