10,817 chatty comments by "nurglich"
- Posted Mar 29, 2002 1:01pm PST "So, how would they act? Either they shot you or you shot them while they are saying those lines." The point is, the guards would use tactics...
- Posted Mar 23, 2003 1:01pm PST That, and eating McDonald's restores your health.
- Posted Apr 17, 2003 8:09pm PDT Mario Sunshine was too hard? I mean, the camera was a bit difficult, and it was hard to get every last shine, but the game itself?
- Posted May 12, 2003 3:15pm PDT It is pretty hard to find, after all.
- Posted Jul 08, 2003 8:34pm PDT What you're forgetting is that it's really a VR simulation of a time machine. See, FOXHOUND sent a robotic assassin to assassinate Big Boss's...
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 11:00pm PDT Back when the song was new, and the radio stations back home weren't as crappy, the different stations actually had different edits. The local...
- Posted Jul 26, 2004 2:56pm PDT What the hell are you Yankees talking about? Beans in chili are the devil.
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 11:28am PDT Christ, the camera wasn't that bad. It was about halfway through the movie when I thought "Hey, isn't this the movie that the Shack said had crazy...
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 4:50pm PDT Black Samurai - Sake + Soy Sauce. Might want to be drunk first.
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 11:03pm PDT Masturbating bear?
- Posted Sep 12, 2004 11:50am PDT Fake Plastic Trees is only one of the most perfect rock songs ever written.
- Posted Sep 14, 2004 10:34pm PDT I only hope it will have BLAST PROCESSING!
- Posted Sep 16, 2004 5:03pm PDT The real object of the game is to have an army of alien children and conquer the world.
- Posted Sep 16, 2004 9:17pm PDT But with the syrup baked right into the GBA, wouldn't your hands get all sticky?
- Posted Sep 16, 2004 11:19pm PDT Thank you, friend. Those kids with their "Play Stations" thinking they're so cool...