2,519 chatty comments by "nunami"
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 12:01am PST I haven't seen that kind of behaviour on the starting planet. It helps if you add one or two trailers to keep you grounded. Definitely on the moon...
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 11:57pm PST I wiped my safe and started again. Enjoying it but I got confused what device I needed to print things. Other than that I love how it all looks and...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:48pm PST http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37256982
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:47pm PST Wait.. what is it?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 3:14pm PST I was helping! That was the safe thing to do with tnt around
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 10:44pm PST I replay every few months starting from scratch. I love the recent updates and eagerly await the new additions to base building and transport
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:12pm PST I'm glad you got over the kidney thing
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 1:33am PST Do you have to buy the game to get into the PC beta?
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 11:46pm PST Not gameplay. Not in-engine. Still very cool
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 11:38pm PST Consider the coconut
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 11:37pm PST Darling it's better Down where it's wetter
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 9:57pm PST Is that why you had a bad day?
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 12:23am PST Make it static and throw it up on s3
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 8:41pm PST I still like mine. It's thinner than the early 2016 and there touch bar is nice for volume and brightness slider
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 8:40am PST Haven't tried with the latest patch but I really enjoyed the original flying around and upgrading my stuff. They're just wasn't enough variety of...