2,642 chatty comments by "nunami"
- Posted May 21, 2018 9:30pm PDT I definitely understand where you and others are coming from but I see it as his only way out and so he did what he thought was his only option
- Posted May 21, 2018 8:43pm PDT I use a wemo/belkin power switch (https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Wi-Fi-Enabled-Google-Assistant/dp/B01NBI0A6R) and then control it with Google Home....
- Posted May 21, 2018 8:37pm PDT He didn't have a choice because the friend said he would need tell his wife
- Posted May 21, 2018 8:35pm PDT car pooling
- Posted May 20, 2018 2:10pm PDT it
- Posted May 20, 2018 2:09pm PDT I would definitely watch the YouTube Series which is set 30 years after Home Alone 2 where the two are reunited and Tim Curry gets his revenge on...
- Posted May 20, 2018 2:03pm PDT burn the witch
- Posted May 19, 2018 11:25pm PDT Just finished watching it. I was hoping for good things from the trailer but by the end the whole thing felt way too rushed. It felt like too much...
- Posted May 19, 2018 9:09pm PDT it doesn't look like anything to me
- Posted May 19, 2018 9:04pm PDT the kids, not the dog
- Posted May 19, 2018 9:03pm PDT Still with your first idea God cock sucking damnit
- Posted May 18, 2018 8:11pm PDT that's awesome.. but i wonder how much the electricity costs to run that kind of setup
- Posted May 18, 2018 7:59pm PDT PewDiePie vomited all over Reggie
- Posted May 18, 2018 7:57pm PDT vomit, vomit everywhere
- Posted May 15, 2018 9:19pm PDT Congrats on staying strong