2,521 chatty comments by "nrgXs"
- Posted Jul 31, 2004 7:34am PDT I say we open a portal ON PURPOSE and take 'em by surpriise
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 3:20pm PDT IMHO first thing to check would be the mobo. Make sure all the connections are solid (psu, ide etc) then go to the support forums for the mobo....
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 3:28pm PDT http://www.ocforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 7:07am PDT Have u tried it with XP? It might autoload the right drivers
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 7:23am PDT Wouldn't a CD KEY stop this warezing?
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 1:37am PDT Haha, just get up early AND KEEP PLAYING
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 2:41am PDT I dont want to turn the shack into a garage sale, but does anyone (probably local to me in South London) want to buy a 19" CRT , good condition etc...
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 3:04am PDT a GOOD part of S.London
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 3:06am PDT so coke actually
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 3:28am PDT http://www.edenproject.com/
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 10:49am PDT Probly the temp is too high - youi can enable a cutout in the BIOS if they are too high
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 4:26am PDT Style cues from far cry ?
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 7:46am PDT The Swiss actually...'Switzers to police Iraq shock' (See Hamlet)
- Posted Aug 07, 2004 10:04am PDT At least he's consistent
- Posted Aug 20, 2004 8:23am PDT They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls!