23,318 chatty comments by "not5am"
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 7:07pm PDT well, once what was considered satire has became reality. its either go full retard or keep writing future headlines.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 1:24pm PDT maybe he hopes trump will get the chinese to buy his company again
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 6:08am PDT pretty sure this will only embolden them. they seem to have the “dig up” mentality.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 6:03am PDT pretty sure that’s the kind of gun dictators leaders of banana republics third world countries get.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 4:39am PDT its gaudy. its perfect for president trump/
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 2:39am PDT some apes also practice cannibalism, should we do the same?
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 11:24pm PDT vegans and vegetarians definitely don’t like the smell of meat being cooked?
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 11:22pm PDT and the fake versions salt content is insane.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 1:38pm PDT only if you aren't a nazi
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 9:19pm PDT its not gay if its a 3 way
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 6:40pm PDT a good one: a podcast about jokes an editor for vulture interviews comedians about a joke/bit that they think changed their careers. john mulaney...
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 6:36pm PDT 1 reason: chris fucking hemsworth
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 6:15pm PDT i just want to read john mulaney’s review.
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 6:13pm PDT doug stanhope podcast - comedian talking to his friends about old gigs and stupid shit they’re doing. how did this get made - actor/writer...
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 6:12pm PDT i’m aorta okay with it, need an option to sort by episode title though.