55,390 chatty comments by "not work safe"
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 5:15pm PST Find a kettlebell class. Being y’all, you have a ton of leverage for swinging, squats and deadlifts. I love deadlifts.
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 2:21pm PST Good luck! Make an appointment with a chiro, preferably one who uses radiology/x-rays. If it’s so jacked up that you can’t stand up straight,...
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 4:37pm PST Well now you can buy a new one!
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 12:02pm PST Here’s that new Lambo SUV you’ve all been asking for: https://instagram.com/p/BcSgc0eloZ2/
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 12:01pm PST Here’s what my visiting nephews have been playing: Just Cause 3, Trials Fusion, Madden
- Posted Nov 27, 2017 5:48pm PST (with all due respect)
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 5:33pm PST I probably shouldn’t ever play it again but I still have so many gold metals to win.
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 1:04pm PST I played Trials Fusion from about dinner time until 5 AM last night, I’ve seen some shit. First of all, this game is incredibly deep but...
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 7:49am PST Working in the games industry... you either get let go on thanksgiving or you get bought out by EA and get let go next thanksgiving.
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 4:47pm PST Unless you can get a really good deal on one and a PC just isn't in the cards for you, eh. Otherwise save your money and get a Rift. It's cool tech...
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 12:03pm PST How do professional tournaments work with games with player progression and unlocks? Are they persistent? If I’m paying to play professionally...
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:49pm PST Lynchings
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:47pm PST They’re owned by Alphabet right?
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:46pm PST He forfeited his chance when he abandoned his family. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:08pm PST I bought one on launch, it very quickly became furniture collecting dust. It’s very very cool tech, but the support isn’t there yet. Maybe with...