55,745 chatty comments by "not work safe"
- Posted May 20, 2018 2:13pm PDT Well there’s your problem you were heating hot water. Water heaters are for cold water.
- Posted May 20, 2018 8:39am PDT God I hate it when a restaurant brings me ketchup in a little ramekin. It’s not fucking organic cage free orange juice, give me the bottle to go...
- Posted May 20, 2018 8:36am PDT It wasn’t “quickly” it was 7 years and 5 releases. He did it to get WB to fuck off, all they were interested in was rereleasing old songs....
- Posted May 19, 2018 9:05am PDT I could have taken the dog with my grappling skills boy I tell you what
- Posted May 17, 2018 10:41am PDT How would that work if you live on a block that just had about 15 new units built and listed at about $200k over what I paid a couple of years ago?
- Posted May 16, 2018 4:18pm PDT Hey at least youre not getting married to your house. Weddings make everything 3x more expensive.
- Posted May 16, 2018 2:03pm PDT You’ve also helped save several lives!
- Posted May 16, 2018 2:01pm PDT It’ll probably make you really appreciate Seattle. I wouldn’t want to ever go back to Houston though.
- Posted May 16, 2018 10:27am PDT It depends on your body type. I’m 6’1” and best fit on a 19” which is usually a Large but I know other people who would need to be on a...
- Posted May 15, 2018 9:10pm PDT What is this spoiling? I haven’t watched the movie.
- Posted May 15, 2018 5:18pm PDT I’m in an open office, I happened to accidentally see someone shopping for underwear today. Oops. I went from my own office to an open plan and...
- Posted May 15, 2018 5:11pm PDT The Mad Max game was above average especially for a movie game!
- Posted May 15, 2018 8:25am PDT Or Freddie Prince Jr.
- Posted May 15, 2018 7:48am PDT Thats incredible, but what do you mean controlled by an xbox controller? The droid or the 3d printer?
- Posted May 15, 2018 7:42am PDT Looks like a Fury Road knock off.