49,743 chatty comments by "node"
- Posted Apr 16, 2003 9:44am PDT Thirded. They're gamers, they love the world they've crated, it'll be good. Plus Shiny just don't put out shit. Weird shit, yes, pure shit, no.
- Posted Apr 16, 2003 8:49am PDT What does this actually mean?
- Posted Apr 16, 2003 7:49am PDT Fuck, it is? How much?
- Posted Apr 16, 2003 7:23am PDT The single player segment wasn't any good apparently, they must think the multi isn't big enough to release for money so they're doing it free. If...
- Posted Apr 16, 2003 6:18am PDT Good stuff. Better than most of what was on that page, so you've got my vote!
- Posted Apr 16, 2003 4:13am PDT No. Online web stores selling the books and miniatures will no longer be allowed to. Period. And it sucks hard frankly. They're going to kill a...
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 4:27pm PDT "do I even have to say anything?" FFS. The models in *DOOM 3* looks like ass in the shots people. Watch it moving though and half you guys cream...
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 9:12am PDT Yeah, how the fuck did they squish down 6 CDs worth of audio and christ knows how much texture/level/dialogue data into 2 CDs? Better not have...
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 9:11am PDT Seems wrong to me on PS2. Controls, especially aiming, just feel kludgy. GTA3 and VC always stuck me as PC games, so that's what I'm playing them on.
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 8:41am PDT Please. Or shackmsg those expressing an interest. Like me. :)
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 8:15am PDT I laughed.
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 8:14am PDT Dude, you so can. The demo was horribly ugly and pointless, even if the full game's 100x better it'll be just as crap as it's always sounded.
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 8:07am PDT Ha, gg, pld. ;) Well, they'll at least remember your CV, if only for the wrong reasons.
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 6:54am PDT Haha, cool shit. :)
- Posted Apr 15, 2003 6:44am PDT Doubt it, that'd be a lot of work down the drain. They'll keep both for people who like either. I use them both for different reasons and moods.