50,455 chatty comments by "node"
- Posted May 16, 2003 4:42pm PDT I found that track today at work on the Sonic Mayhem site and listened to it literally all day. Such a fucking great sound track. The guy who did...
- Posted May 16, 2003 4:41pm PDT So wrong, SO WRONG
- Posted May 16, 2003 4:40pm PDT What? Parents have sex?! seriously dude, that's not a good thing to walk in on :(
- Posted May 16, 2003 3:33pm PDT So, uh, is this the same band as the metal band at www.shadowsfall.com? Doesn't seem too likely, if not, any idea if they've a site of their own?
- Posted May 16, 2003 2:55pm PDT Fuck, that sucks buddy. I know how it feels. :( gl, something'll come along. Spend like a week or two just completely chilling out to get over it...
- Posted May 16, 2003 1:35pm PDT All the Shack needs is their IP number and they'll never bother you again. ;)
- Posted May 16, 2003 1:22pm PDT SpamPal works pretty well for me.
- Posted May 16, 2003 1:16pm PDT Remember the good times man, they'll always be with you.
- Posted May 16, 2003 12:16pm PDT And their CD is 6 quid! Bargain! That's my second Shack recommended CD in a week. Happy. :)
- Posted May 16, 2003 11:54am PDT Graphics designer or cinema projectionist? ;)
- Posted May 16, 2003 11:53am PDT 10x7, 15" LCD, pin sharp, play games at that res with AA on most of them, MAEK NOED TEH HAPPEH MAEN!
- Posted May 16, 2003 11:52am PDT Yep. DC > XBOX > GC > PS2. I still play my DC. I love Ikaruga.
- Posted May 16, 2003 11:51am PDT Er, nope? Or I'd own it and be playing the hell out of it now.
- Posted May 16, 2003 10:03am PDT socker + c. Yes, that's how I read that first time, and I worry myself sometimes. No, a lot.
- Posted May 16, 2003 10:02am PDT Yeah, same here, but it's light blond stubble (much lighter than my hair) which is fucking great, I can skip shaving for days and it doesn't show...