50,249 chatty comments by "node"
- Posted May 13, 2003 10:04am PDT lol, ditto. But it was brief, I just remember reading something like "The font for comments is different in Opera 7 to IEdue to style sheet...
- Posted May 13, 2003 10:03am PDT I'm not much of a car person (more due to money than interest) but the Miata is basically a running joke amongst all my car buff buddies. :)
- Posted May 13, 2003 9:14am PDT Why has no one thanked you PROFUSELY yet? Let me be the first. :) It's going kinda slow but I can't WAIT to see the PGR2 trailer.
- Posted May 13, 2003 9:09am PDT Like the guy said, if the tracker gets flooded you're fucked. I think it can only take like 100 simultaneous downloads or something, they're...
- Posted May 13, 2003 7:37am PDT Faithless - Crazy English Summers
- Posted May 13, 2003 6:58am PDT Yeah man. If that Sam 'n' Max video is in game, they have the style down PERFECT. And it looks purty too.
- Posted May 13, 2003 6:24am PDT Cheers dude. Nice to see they've officially tweaked the Karma stuff, the dumb deaths really detracted from an otherwise convincing and excellent CT...
- Posted May 13, 2003 6:20am PDT Is it just me, or does this Troika Vampire game actually look pretty damn cool from the video they've released? For a company that's only done 2D...
- Posted May 13, 2003 5:46am PDT Beat me to it. Such a move would result in one of the biggest single bitcfests the internet has yet seen.
- Posted May 13, 2003 4:36am PDT There's a video of it? Where?
- Posted May 13, 2003 4:28am PDT Yep. Normal mapping just looks pretty shit in screenshots, it can't be helped.
- Posted May 13, 2003 4:27am PDT You can sign on for just a month? Hmm, I might do that. Certainly ain't worth having for any other time of the year. GS Complete < IGN Insider.
- Posted May 13, 2003 4:25am PDT Ya, got it from ign, assume it's the same thing. See, shots look ass, video looks fucking gorgeous. Faith my friends, keep it. :)
- Posted May 13, 2003 3:30am PDT And Brits? (midday here)
- Posted May 13, 2003 3:20am PDT Damn that game looks sharp. And it's gonna have Live support. I loved the original, and MSR on Dreamcast. This is going to be even better.