49,729 chatty comments by "node"
- Posted May 14, 2003 8:29am PDT Still no workee. Fuck I hate GamesAreFuns news script. They've got some great news content, but whatever they've done to fuck up newspro is horrible.
- Posted May 14, 2003 8:26am PDT Nasty. How'd he survive?
- Posted May 14, 2003 8:25am PDT That's very, very cool of you man. If that guy makes it through without freaking out or just calling a supervisor in straight away, he'll deserve...
- Posted May 14, 2003 8:14am PDT yeah, when this is out for UK Windows owners (ETA 2006 I bet:( ) I'll be all over it.
- Posted May 14, 2003 8:11am PDT Downloading. And I will. .. ok, first one kicks ass, loved that music, can't wai tto hear the second, danke!
- Posted May 14, 2003 8:04am PDT 6.4. It's cleaner and fast by far. I only use WMP9 for WMP9 encoded files, which don't seem to like 6.4. Bastards forcing you to upgrade - just...
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:37am PDT Stick with the odd number. Can you install like a few other random printer drivers and associate the DeskJet with one of them?
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:27am PDT Hmm, actually, listening to some of the other samples, they aren't quite as good sounding, but still impressive for the file size. Dunno, maybe it...
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:18am PDT Volume is fine here, expecially impressed at the base level still in there. Sounds a bit muffled, but not quiet, but hell, 4.5kbps!
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:16am PDT Haha, I very nearly did like an hour ago. IGN'll do me, the only thing I'm REALLY missing from GameSpot is the Jedi Academy video, and they say...
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:15am PDT Loved the second one so much. It just screamed fun.
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:10am PDT MP3 it for the Shack or ELSE. ;)
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:08am PDT I'd guess little different - it just encodes it well at very low bitrates it seems.
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:06am PDT Not to mention that at 200k the song is almost minutes. Damn impressive if you ask me.
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:04am PDT Holy shit, that's increibly impressive for the bitrate, sounds no worse than some 64k winamp stations. Wow. Be great if this took over as a...