871 chatty comments by "nickjolly"
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 6:42pm PDT ok....if i can run Far Cry in 1600x1200 with every detail set to very high except for one or 2 set 2 high/mayb medium which good fps...will i be...
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 6:46pm PDT i get around 30 fps in far cry..but i think shadows is set 2 medium....so same fps in doom 3 with HQ setting?
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 6:51pm PDT my system is 2.6c ghz pentium 4, 512 dual channel ram, ati radeon 9800 Pro, and as many optimizations and performance tweaks that you can think of...
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 8:56am PDT i paid 59$ for it up here in canada which equals 45$ us
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 7:21pm PDT How do i solve that slight pause when doors open in doom 3...i have an ati 9800 pro 128mb card ..lowering the resolution seems to not help at all,...
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 7:56pm PDT thanx..so changing to the 4.9 betas wouldnt help?
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 8:26pm PDT in doom 3..what do i type in so i can see my fps while playing the game(no time demo) in the console?
- Posted Aug 22, 2004 9:16pm PDT that' probably because you need more ram
- Posted Aug 29, 2004 10:57am PDT ok...so i have a set of 4.1 altec lansing speakers for my desktop...and now im goin to university without my computer...but you get new laptops...
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 3:51pm PST In half-life 2, how do you play half-life 1?...or did they end up not including that option
- Posted Dec 02, 2004 3:58pm PST thanks for the info
- Posted Dec 16, 2004 6:29pm PST is there anyway i can get half-life 1:source without wasting my money on the collectors edition
- Posted Dec 18, 2004 10:42am PST what application would i use/get to be able to open a .nrg file?
- Posted Dec 19, 2004 2:37pm PST how much better looking does half-life:source look over original half-life?
- Posted Dec 19, 2004 10:47pm PST has anyone else played Metal Gear Solid 3 yet, i just finished it..such an amazing game, gameplay and cinematically...maybe i cant remember allot...