873 chatty comments by "ngsmack"
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 6:41pm PST hmm ... no. while i respect him as an former US president, clinton embodied all that was wrong with the late nineties and first of this decade.......
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 6:45pm PST pretty much following Real Clear Politics projections so far. Seems like PA is going Kerry right now....
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 6:46pm PST republicans just picked up a new senate seat in SC w/ Jim DeMint.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 6:50pm PST yeah ... Obama is scary charismatic. His speech at the democratic national convention was awesome.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 6:56pm PST Are you Roger the Shrubber?
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 8:29pm PST i'm in NC ... no gay sex ban ballot here. that would have been cool.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 8:37pm PST definitely. bush wins OHIO & FL and he'll win the election w/ a minimum of 274 electoral votes.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 8:42pm PST yeah ... she always looks like she's midway through a bender.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 8:44pm PST me t ... oh no wait. i'm digging it so far.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 8:49pm PST yeah ... i've really enjoyed political discussions w/ new & old friends this time around. its cool to have a different viewpoint/candidate, just...
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:17pm PST Nope. Bush's IQ is higher than Kerry's. Check it. http://anticipatoryretaliation.mu.nu/archives/051555.php
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:26pm PST this isn't going to be a narrow margin win. looks like bush may win a decisive victory ... i bet he gets over 300 electoral votes.
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:32pm PST LOL ... get with it dude. The south has MAJOR business, financial and entertainment centers. Come visit some time. I'll hide my banjo ... :-P
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:40pm PST Lousiana just elected its first Republican senator. Ever. To parody "Once Upon A Time in Mexico": "You have to ask yourself, are you a...
- Posted Nov 02, 2004 9:41pm PST Bush just got OHIO.