126 chatty comments by "ndrew"
- Posted Aug 21, 2004 9:39pm PDT I cannot watch Open Water. I went through a similiar though shorter experience when I surfaced from a dive in the Gulf of Mexico off of St....
- Posted Aug 22, 2004 1:24pm PDT Hello from a Embry Riddle alum!
- Posted Aug 26, 2004 7:27pm PDT ebgames has 11/1 as the ship date https://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235059.asp
- Posted Aug 26, 2004 9:06pm PDT 11/2 http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235059.asp
- Posted Aug 27, 2004 8:03pm PDT gmail - i'd appreciate a spare invite if anybody has one...
- Posted Aug 27, 2004 8:10pm PDT got one, thanks!
- Posted Aug 29, 2004 3:44pm PDT MX1000 - http://3dgpu.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=310
- Posted Sep 14, 2004 11:18pm PDT Diabetes is really 2 different diseases. Type I is more hereditary and often starts in childhood. In simple terms, your pancreas no longer...
- Posted Sep 15, 2004 7:08am PDT I use an insulin pump which works 98+% of the time but boy when it doesn't work my blood sugar shoots up to 400 real quick. The reason it doesn't...
- Posted Sep 15, 2004 7:11am PDT So you had the cell transplant procedure? Were you type I? How is it working out?
- Posted Sep 15, 2004 7:14am PDT I figured that out. I hadn't yet read all of the thread. Thanks for all the great info by the way.
- Posted Sep 16, 2004 7:14am PDT How do you use these feeds? I just get jibberish when I click on the links.
- Posted Sep 28, 2004 7:52pm PDT ALT right click
- Posted Nov 01, 2004 9:31pm PST Not all floats are normalized (zero exponent with non-zero mantissa is denormalized)
- Posted Nov 29, 2004 12:36pm PST Before Sunrise; Before Sunset