38 chatty comments by "nausea"
- Posted Nov 12, 2002 3:44am PST Does anyone know when the European (or more specifically the UK) release date for Metroid Prime is? Fusion is out on the 22nd, but there seems to...
- Posted Nov 16, 2002 7:07am PST June?! Where did you hear that?
- Posted Nov 16, 2002 8:07am PST 7 months. Ho-huh.
- Posted Jan 21, 2003 3:33am PST Hopefully they will have spent some time fixing the crash bugs people here keep complaining about. Otherwise: GRRR!
- Posted Feb 04, 2003 2:44pm PST Because it's a copy and paste job from planetgamecube.com?
- Posted Mar 29, 2003 3:55am PST Online has enhanced PC gaming because it's the only way to play multiplayer games on a PC (unless it's Worms or something). Mario Kart online...
- Posted Mar 29, 2003 4:58am PST I agree that online is beneficial (just not essential), and I think Nintendo's choice to let this generation of online pass it by is probably based...
- Posted May 14, 2003 7:52am PDT I get the reference, but I'm not female, so I'll skip on the plinth.
- Posted Jul 27, 2004 6:58am PDT What I don't get is that they say the cap is there to prevent the physics exploits that were in Quake 3, but I pretty sure those were only there...
- Posted Aug 16, 2004 6:09pm PDT Lois: Well at least you learned your lesson. Peter: No. (Cut to credits.)
- Posted Aug 17, 2004 7:21am PDT Sorry but we got the name football first. Watered-down rugby would be a more apt name I feel.
- Posted Sep 11, 2004 7:36am PDT Elbow - Fugitive Motel I'd say that was pretty poetic.
- Posted Sep 13, 2004 7:02am PDT I laughed!
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 3:13pm PDT ...to play Counter-Strike.
- Posted Sep 20, 2004 4:29am PDT http://rinkworks.com/bookaminute/b/vonnegut.five.shtml