88 chatty comments by "natepalm"
- Posted Dec 11, 2006 4:23pm PST "A symphony of bland and malaise that the whole family can enjoy!" - raves the gaming community.
- Posted Dec 15, 2006 7:46pm PST "and is available free of charge." 'Free' as in 'no extra charge beyond the already monthly fee' not 'free' as in free.
- Posted Jan 09, 2007 3:13pm PST Bu...but I thought this was supposed to be a free BattleNet-type thing. So disappointing.
- Posted Nov 14, 2007 4:38pm PST After release? No way in hell.
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 6:08pm PST I'm excited now that I've heard it. He seriously said that? Neat!
- Posted Jul 04, 2008 6:28pm PDT That's actually Alfred the Butler dressed up as Batman to throw off suspicion.
- Posted Jul 22, 2008 11:49am PDT They must not have much done on the create-a-character mode. Those are some real lame looking heroes and villains. Oh, and Superman's cape isn't...
- Posted Jul 24, 2008 6:38pm PDT They need to work on that Luke Cage model. Looks real weak.
- Posted Jul 24, 2008 6:47pm PDT Somehow I don't buy that Capcom Japan has any black people on the development team.
- Posted Jul 25, 2008 1:41pm PDT After seeing this I'm glad these guys aren't making a Marvel MMO anymore.
- Posted Jul 31, 2008 7:12pm PDT "He stressed that the issue has nothing to do with the Xbox 360 hardware itself, and is merely a storage problem." In the end though isn't that...
- Posted Jul 31, 2008 7:19pm PDT Yeah but Xbox360's choice of storage IS a hardware issue.
- Posted Jul 31, 2008 7:28pm PDT I've watched videos of Carmack explaining that and I still don't understand it. I do however know that whatever it is it looks awesome.
- Posted Jul 31, 2008 10:13pm PDT Metered bandwidth is really more of a "when" not a "if" now. And that's gonna kick all this digital distribution right in the nads.
- Posted Jul 31, 2008 10:16pm PDT Just to note: the ability t0 copy any game to the Xbox360 HD is confirmed for the new Fall dashboard update.