41 chatty comments by "murray"
- Posted Jul 23, 2008 11:03am PDT It sounds like the difference here is that the compiled builds run on PC hardware, instead of on the console(s).
- Posted Jul 23, 2008 11:03am PDT Bitter much?
- Posted Aug 26, 2008 12:25pm PDT It sounds vaguely like he's saying the MGS4 engine is so PS3 architecture centric that it'd require a more-or-less engine rewrite for the 360,...
- Posted Sep 08, 2008 9:30pm PDT You can play DX1 for free through Gametap, iirc. You have to install their client and register for a free account, though (I didn't find it a big...
- Posted Sep 08, 2008 9:32pm PDT Do we know who's helming the project?
- Posted Sep 08, 2008 9:37pm PDT I just checked and the GOTY version is free. Which is the same as the normal + patches + multiplayer.
- Posted Sep 08, 2008 9:44pm PDT In an odd turnabout, I read the books after playing one of the games.
- Posted Sep 13, 2008 11:27am PDT Yeah, I've been regretting getting a laptop with a decent video card for these reasons. 50 hrs of TF2 in the past 2 weeks, says Steam :-/
- Posted Sep 17, 2008 12:19pm PDT Download & install the most recent DirectX 9.0c 'End-User Runtime' installer:...
- Posted Sep 30, 2008 3:43pm PDT People, people. He's not saying we're all necessarily pirates, he's saying we smell like pirates and we're not worth his time anymore! So much better.
- Posted Sep 30, 2008 3:53pm PDT I wanted to love it, but all the half-baked aspects drove me crazy. Maybe I'll check in after a few patches. Now I'm playing the first one again...
- Posted Oct 04, 2008 10:14pm PDT I have fond memories of hours spent trying not to get my sisters to pick up the phone when I played War2 modem-to-modem with friends.
- Posted Oct 04, 2008 10:15pm PDT I can never seem to reply where I try to :/ anyhow, war2 mod up
- Posted Oct 04, 2008 10:20pm PDT I was just reminiscing about this with Warcraft 2. Is it modem nostalgia weekend or something?
- Posted Oct 04, 2008 10:25pm PDT The proper way to do this is with the boxes strapped to the back of bicycles, going from checkpoint to checkpoint at local parks with a glass at...