1,320 chatty comments by "multipurpose"
- Posted Apr 24, 2002 5:45pm PDT is this the update that gives the game 32bit textures?
- Posted Apr 24, 2002 8:03pm PDT does shack still front for Al Qaeda?
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 10:42am PDT I'm curious if Raven had to go through any trouble to be able to use the OICW. I don't even think the U.S. military is using it, are they?
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 10:54am PDT try increasing your pagefile, or buy more ram
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 10:55am PDT 05/09/02 :D
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:18am PDT The reviewer on PC.IGN says about the random mision generator: "I can see it mainly as a way to kill time or challenge a buddy." It's doubtful,...
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:24am PDT YES!!!!! I have been trying to say this for years, if you give people individual scores in teamplay games, then no matter what mode it is people...
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:26am PDT So you're saying basically make it as much like Counter-Strike as possible?
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:28am PDT yea, players are less likely to work for themselves if their efforts -- in the end -- are for the team
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:30am PDT the m4 in cs has no grenade launcher. the ak47 doesn't have a bayonet cs has a desert eagle cs has an mp5
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:30am PDT not JUST like counter-strike, but maintaining a similar arsenal.
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:43am PDT I would put my money on Raven not intending to re-create counter-strike. Sorry.
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:47am PDT Players would look at the removal of the grenade launcher, the adding of an MP5 and a Desert Eagle and then bomb Raven Software :(
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:49am PDT I read your post. And with the current popularity of CS and it's guns, people would be pissed if SOF2 were like that
- Posted Apr 27, 2002 11:50am PDT shit i skipped the last line, nm