14 chatty comments by "muiir"
- Posted Nov 18, 2002 8:28am PST Well since Baldur's Gate is a RPG, you can't really compare it to what Age of Myth is. Completely different games.
- Posted Mar 18, 2003 8:38am PST Absolutely not!
- Posted Apr 02, 2003 3:49pm PST Still waiting.... I just hope it is worth it.
- Posted Aug 18, 2004 11:34am PDT Actually Great Whites off of South Africa do launch themselves up into the air while attacking seals.
- Posted Nov 03, 2004 9:55am PST testing bad. I have played the beta is it was not fun. Just pretty un-impressive.
- Posted Dec 20, 2004 9:34am PST failed! :)
- Posted Feb 02, 2005 9:43am PST DIE I used to think this game was going to be worth looking into.
- Posted Feb 02, 2005 11:52am PST I think that is the excuse they have been using for over a year now. :)
- Posted Feb 14, 2005 10:43am PST Actually all XP debt does is slow you down. You do not lose any xp at all. Once you have procured debt, then you have to pay it back some <--...
- Posted Apr 15, 2005 10:50am PDT But it is ok for them to watch things on tv like cop shows, violent acts on the news etc?
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 8:31am PST Wow I would have to say that is pretty harsh. Are you a marketing guy for another racing game?
- Posted Sep 15, 2006 3:44pm PDT heh ya, eq2 bashing on here for sure. Its a great game imo tho. I am on butcherblock as well.
- Posted Nov 24, 2008 9:46am PST I would have to say they are pretty flimsy. I have broke two pedals so far within about 6 months of owning the game. SO I got pissed and went to...
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 1:22pm PDT pff.. SRM registry pilots > all