341 chatty comments by "mugwet"
- Posted Dec 13, 2005 9:40pm PST imagine the power brick for the xbox powering an interstellar vehicle
- Posted Jan 12, 2006 10:26am PST This is great news as I had alot of fun with the first one. don't forget about a similar undertaking by Relic and THQ but set in WW2 germany. The...
- Posted Jan 13, 2006 1:34pm PST IAWTP When the information first came out for this game it could have been the next resident evil. I was so dissapointed when I heard it was...
- Posted Jan 13, 2006 1:48pm PST That definetly counteracts the crazy.
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 2:24pm PST I have been in the beta for this since around august of last year or so so if you want to know anything you wern't able to get too, lemme know....
- Posted Jan 20, 2006 11:00am PST The multiplayer ability to mess with gravity via switches and toggles will create some damn fun chaotic firefights.
- Posted Jan 22, 2006 10:03am PST That was a lolling good time.
- Posted Jan 23, 2006 7:34am PST Its Feng Shui was out of balance and he fixed it.
- Posted Jan 23, 2006 8:00am PST I do believe that a seahawk has the latent ability to snap steel with their mind. This will happen during the superbowl.
- Posted Jan 23, 2006 8:05am PST Haha the exact same thing happened to me. I had the controller in my hands ready to go and bam let down.
- Posted Jan 23, 2006 8:39am PST Dont you want me - Human league
- Posted Jan 23, 2006 8:59am PST I need the shacks help in finding a good over the air HD antenna. After checking the checkHD site it seems I need a medium directional antenna but...
- Posted Jan 25, 2006 9:18am PST My handwriting was horrible to begin with but now I cannot write for longer than a few minutes before my hands start killing me from holding a pen...
- Posted Jan 27, 2006 9:26am PST So uh where did the Prey Preview go? is the embargo in effect for europe as well then?
- Posted Jan 27, 2006 11:19am PST The last level of this game is jsut amazingly well done.