50 chatty comments by "mug3nx"
- Posted Apr 15, 2006 12:06am PDT I'd have to agree. They are some amazing developers that really revamp many genres and add some much needed style to the industry.
- Posted Apr 19, 2006 10:21pm PDT HELL YES !
- Posted Apr 24, 2006 9:10pm PDT I'm really hoping to hear some NEWS on the FFCC titles supposidly in development for both the Rev and the DS. That game was really screaming for...
- Posted Apr 25, 2006 9:59pm PDT Why don't you just do that with the PC you're using now?
- Posted Apr 27, 2006 8:14pm PDT Ok Prince.
- Posted Apr 27, 2006 8:16pm PDT He can't play "Wii" games with those little arms...
- Posted May 01, 2006 9:57pm PDT it's a bit too realistic for some - wasn't GTR a PC series? most pc gamers i'm aware of seem to stick to the MMORPG or FPS genres ;)
- Posted May 09, 2006 5:45pm PDT lol g4
- Posted May 09, 2006 5:47pm PDT i'd imagine 480p will become the standard, the GC has a lot of 480p supported titles in the library
- Posted May 11, 2006 3:37pm PDT http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4062/ownor1bz.jpg
- Posted May 14, 2006 11:24pm PDT Like any launch - the price will probably be the highest estimate around $250. However with that you get a Remote+Attachment, WiFi, 512mb flash...
- Posted May 14, 2006 11:27pm PDT But that's the whole point of the name, logo, and image they're going for - multiplayer.
- Posted May 16, 2006 6:06am PDT R.Williams also said that not having DSL in a hotel was like not having a toilet.
- Posted May 16, 2006 8:35pm PDT I was among the 12 as well. Paid $29.99 for the GC version and beat the game about 3x. This was one of the few games I actually finished this...
- Posted May 20, 2006 9:15am PDT It has a space calculator that has the ability to read your mind using DX10.