50 chatty comments by "mug3nx"
- Posted Feb 02, 2007 3:13pm PST Nintendo doesn't control what the 3rd party developers produce. How do you see any equality in telling developers what they should and shouldn't...
- Posted Jun 01, 2006 10:56pm PDT Yup, CG cutscenes were quite amazing awhile ago when such technology was unheard of as gameplay. Nowadays - we'd rather have gameplay than sit the...
- Posted May 27, 2006 10:07am PDT I was meaning for the Retro downloads for the GC controller.
- Posted May 26, 2006 3:31pm PDT Yeah I believe that should be alright to use the GC controllers but they still have yet to confirm it.
- Posted May 26, 2006 3:30pm PDT It appears that it may have the best launch we've seen in awhile.
- Posted May 20, 2006 9:15am PDT It has a space calculator that has the ability to read your mind using DX10.
- Posted May 16, 2006 8:35pm PDT I was among the 12 as well. Paid $29.99 for the GC version and beat the game about 3x. This was one of the few games I actually finished this...
- Posted May 16, 2006 6:06am PDT R.Williams also said that not having DSL in a hotel was like not having a toilet.
- Posted May 14, 2006 11:27pm PDT But that's the whole point of the name, logo, and image they're going for - multiplayer.
- Posted May 14, 2006 11:24pm PDT Like any launch - the price will probably be the highest estimate around $250. However with that you get a Remote+Attachment, WiFi, 512mb flash...
- Posted May 11, 2006 3:37pm PDT http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4062/ownor1bz.jpg
- Posted May 09, 2006 5:47pm PDT i'd imagine 480p will become the standard, the GC has a lot of 480p supported titles in the library
- Posted May 09, 2006 5:45pm PDT lol g4
- Posted May 01, 2006 9:57pm PDT it's a bit too realistic for some - wasn't GTR a PC series? most pc gamers i'm aware of seem to stick to the MMORPG or FPS genres ;)
- Posted Apr 27, 2006 8:16pm PDT He can't play "Wii" games with those little arms...