10,386 chatty comments by "mrtony"
- Posted Sep 08, 2001 3:55pm PDT OMG MY MOM JUST TOLD ME I'M A CLONE!
- Posted Sep 09, 2001 1:01am PDT Shacknews - It gets you dicks.
- Posted Sep 15, 2001 11:54am PDT I'm impressed, but I dont see anything that couldn't be done on a decently equipped PC...
- Posted Nov 10, 2001 3:03pm PST I _really_ liked that Empire Earth demo... I'm actually waiting on that one instead.
- Posted Dec 01, 2001 2:12am PST Folks, it's only $9.95 per YEAR!!!!!!!!
- Posted Dec 01, 2001 3:35am PST t's not glue - it's that non-toxic paste =(
- Posted Jan 14, 2002 4:36pm PST OK... let's get some bump maps and vertex shaders in here and I won't say nothing about Unreal 2 looking like old technology.
- Posted Jan 28, 2002 1:15pm PST Just curious, does MacOS support multiple threads yet?
- Posted Jan 31, 2002 10:01am PST Well... I think it might be a vaild way of getting advertising revenue... ya know, if I trusted hotmail only to let in e-mail ads for good porn...
- Posted Jan 31, 2002 10:04am PST Not sure what to think... except that one red shot made me think of Doom...
- Posted Jan 31, 2002 1:03pm PST Well, I just got Diciples II (basically a HOMM clone) which is a pretty good (ie. passable graphics/sound, poor store, but _very_ addictive...
- Posted Mar 06, 2002 10:36am PST Here's an idea: how 'bout using even a small fraction of the features in my run-of-the-mill industry-standard $150 video card.
- Posted Mar 08, 2002 2:49pm PST You mean J#? FWIW I don't think MS supports J++ anymore which doesn't matter, because J++ = J# = Java as far as the language goes (never mind the...
- Posted Mar 08, 2002 2:50pm PST "...really *aren't* part of the language..."
- Posted Jun 11, 2002 4:01pm PDT Interesting... the screenshots on the nVidia site actually look decent