1,083 chatty comments by "mopic42"
- Posted Dec 02, 2012 12:08pm PST 2013 is the year of the Linux desktop!
- Posted Nov 26, 2012 10:58pm PST I was not quite sold on Resharper until it told me that I didn't properly deal with a enclosing-scope loop variable in an anonymous function. Good...
- Posted Nov 25, 2012 9:46pm PST ^^This. The natural ergo 4000 is the only split with a standard layout (normal arrow keys, insert/delete/home/end/pgup/pgdn setup), and I would...
- Posted Nov 24, 2012 2:49pm PST Try the original Mission Impossible TV series. The first episode will hook you.
- Posted Nov 24, 2012 8:57am PST ^^This person knows the score.
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 9:39am PST Same here. Paypal, MC, Visa, all US, all failed.
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 9:23am PST Paypal just rejected it for me (from the US).
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 9:23am PST Sadly, that's not true (anymore). Paypal just rejected the purchase as well.
- Posted Nov 20, 2012 9:28pm PST Humphrey Bogart: "The only thing you owe the public is a good performance."
- Posted Nov 18, 2012 8:46am PST Burnout: Russia
- Posted Nov 06, 2012 9:06pm PST Yeah, this gets my pick. In a game with great GlaDOS and Wheatley voices, Cave Johnson just shows them all up. Perfect casting for the character,...
- Posted Nov 06, 2012 9:06pm PST Mordin is great, but I preferred Wrex's voice acting. I also think the Wrex lip synching is the best in a game - something about how they animated...
- Posted Nov 04, 2012 9:22am PST Cliffracers in Morrowind. Worst, most annoying characters in a videogame.
- Posted Oct 31, 2012 11:08am PDT Close harmonies you say? Barbershop FTW. :)
- Posted Oct 31, 2012 10:54am PDT Yup, and I'd say third is the song from Casino Royale. Casino Royale had the best opening credit sequence and graphics.