7,422 chatty comments by "monohydrate"
- Posted May 16, 2001 6:08pm PDT This game looks like ownij
- Posted May 16, 2001 6:17pm PDT The same goes for every other console, so what's your point? With Nintendo you get all the games Xbox has plus Nintendo's 1st and 2nd party games.
- Posted May 16, 2001 7:07pm PDT #203 Actually, if you factor in the cost of the remote control for the Xbox (which will probably cost $50), it brings the price up to $349....
- Posted May 16, 2001 7:17pm PDT #210 What are you trying to say? I got all the information from the article about the Xbox that was posted earlier. The part about the remote...
- Posted May 17, 2001 7:37pm PDT 128 Stuck on level 5... I opened level5.exe in notepad and it looks like it gives you the login and pw but it won't accept it =/
- Posted May 21, 2001 4:14pm PDT 243 Gamecube owns you
- Posted May 21, 2001 6:02pm PDT 47 Sounds like someone got owned :)
- Posted Dec 01, 2002 7:45pm PST agreed I AM INVINCIBLE!
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 8:05am PST *Problem* I have a dvd drive that's the slot kind instead of the tray. It plays dvds great but when I put in a cd it always spits it out....
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 9:21am PST me too -insert text here
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 9:36am PST anyone ever have a cd-r/rw just refuse to burn after working for years? Mine will read cd's fine but when it comes to burning it won't even burn...
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 9:38am PST Actually unscrew it? Hrmz
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 9:39am PST How would I go about doing that? Never done it before, heh. You mean take apart the drive?
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 9:40am PST yeah Lite-On's are only 50 bucks for like 48x...I paid 200 for this 4x back in the day :o
- Posted Dec 08, 2002 2:32pm PST Creative SB live! drivers for xp are teh suck. Any suggestions? I've tried the ones at kxproject.com, but they mess up my mic's volume :/