11,426 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Jun 14, 2008 10:49am PDT The creature creator is more fun than i thought. You can really design some cool stuff with some imagination.
- Posted Jun 13, 2008 10:28pm PDT I'll laugh so hard at those guys if a judge shoots down the lawsuit against EA
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 9:08pm PDT I will become the ultimate race by making a creature eat only one type of food (just like pandas).
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 8:55pm PDT You actually get a bigger orb off the mobs you kill from a charged mega combo. You can turn a tiny orb into a huge one easy.
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 8:05pm PDT level right after you meet warewolves for the first time (city of water I believe it's called). You also get a weapon at this level too (it's the...
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 7:44pm PDT I always wonder if there's going to be a middle stage of life, like a cocoon of some sort.
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 7:39pm PDT yeah, I missed it. Good thing I reloaded after I beat the level.
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 7:28pm PDT Step 1: Get chicken Step 2: Defeather chicken Step 3: Eat chicken.
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 7:09pm PDT I aimed myself. That way I can lead off so my shots would hit the head.
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 7:09pm PDT While hitting him in the head with fully charged arrows will do tons of damage, it still takes quite a few shots. I didn't really count, but...
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 7:01pm PDT If you can aim the bow fast enough, you'll only get hit by them 2 or 3 times which shouldn't be close to killing you.
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 6:58pm PDT Oh, if you stand in the corner just right, he totally misses you with his body and electricity. I don't know how to effectively stop those ghost...
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 6:57pm PDT How I killed him: there's a body on one side with arrows sticking out. Power up your arrows, shoot him. Headshots do helluva lot of damage. He...
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 6:55pm PDT "Scientists From Around the Globe Join ABC News in a Forum on Surviving the Century" What happened to this variable technology we received when...
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 6:52pm PDT Who was he again?