11,492 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted May 16, 2018 12:22pm PDT Nope, but I'm having issues with my guys sometimes displaying an icon that they are attempting to do an action like eder using his knock down...
- Posted May 15, 2018 10:44pm PDT Which is ironic because they introduced the whole auto heal up to stamina thing in Poe 1 to prevent having to camp after every other fight
- Posted May 15, 2018 2:02pm PDT Not exactly. Poe had spell casts per rest and stamina heal per rest.
- Posted May 15, 2018 1:26pm PDT Any details on why the chose to regen your characters all the way after every fight now? Not only that, but you can empower yourself for another...
- Posted May 15, 2018 1:23pm PDT I'll probably have to look at the quest line to see if it is worth it. Clearing that area was my goal for this morning =(
- Posted May 15, 2018 1:22pm PDT 3 skulls here and there were multiple. Damn they hurt bad. The fact that you regen after every fight makes it easier though.
- Posted May 14, 2018 8:39am PDT You mean "undone"
- Posted May 13, 2018 6:45pm PDT The game have skulls next to some of the quests to warn you about the level difference.
- Posted May 12, 2018 4:56am PDT Haven't gotten here yet. I've been learning about the boat and how it works.
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:34pm PDT The most amazing thing is that you're typing this up on shacknews.
- Posted May 10, 2018 8:13am PDT I think 6 is good, especially since they slowed the fights down a bit.
- Posted May 10, 2018 7:22am PDT We should start new threads in the morning. Does anyone think low level character damage seem a bit inflated?
- Posted May 10, 2018 7:20am PDT Technically, they're all before dinner.
- Posted May 10, 2018 7:19am PDT Mine has a sanitize mode!
- Posted May 09, 2018 7:16pm PDT Honestly, if all you do is buff and heal, you don't really need perception.