11,124 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 9:30pm PST There was a massive dive a couple of weeks ago. btc went form ~19k to 13k and then back to 16k before dropping again this week. Eth went from...
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 5:22am PST Having hardware to play software is fine. Using it also as a form of drm is dumb.
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 4:44pm PST The rig name is there for you to identify your miners you can see how you're performing if you go to /miners/eth address
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 4:42pm PST Your eth address is the 0x address. If you have NVIDIA cards, use -U instead of -G. This will use the cuds cores on NVIDIA cards.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 2:40pm PST Fuck pulp in my orange juice.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 11:37am PST pool, ethermine
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 11:30am PST Holy shit. Gas price is 20 gwei. Last time I checked 2 weeks ago, it was 1 gwei for safe.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 11:29am PST Use the gas station to determine how much eth spend while sending. https://ethgasstation.info/
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 11:27am PST To any other address while you're mining then transfer it to coinbase when you're ready to trade
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 10:10am PST to buy fruits and vegetables at farmers markets and some grocery stores. You can't have the sugar in soda, so have the sugar in fruits instead
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 8:03am PST I buy non hfcs version of products when I can.
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 1:02pm PST Probably found someone to prosecute for a cyber crime.
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 10:39am PST Yep, basically confirms (again) that he's a moron and he's not acting the part.
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 8:31am PST They were probably using the commision as an excuse to find all the democrat voters since they knew demanding it from the states would've been much...
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 8:07am PST It's only ~$4 a month to run it 24/7