10,964 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 11:31am PDT does it have a little yellow icon with an exclamation point in device manager?
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 10:57am PDT When it rains, it pours.
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 9:46am PDT *the* scanner! How do you not know which scanner? =p
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 9:45am PDT I rdp/vnc into some of our machines a lot at work, and I do this all the time.
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 9:33am PDT He's not dreaming, but he's living in a dream, his dream of seeing his kids again. Does that top ever stop spinning?
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 9:25am PDT check temp directories
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 9:06am PDT It's friday. I think I'm going to have a Civilization marathon until this comes out.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 10:32pm PDT Or switch carriers. I'm on at&t so I don't have to switch.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 10:30pm PDT I haven't accused you of being any fanboy, but saying balmer hasn't done shit since his 10 years is simply rubbish.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 9:35pm PDT Really? he's been in charge for 10 years? Visual studios .Net XNA Silverlight C# 360 windows phone 7 (now) Windows 7/Server Office...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 8:49pm PDT well, iphone is going to kill itself, so we don't have to hope for anything.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 6:05pm PDT I think it's going to be less straight forward than that. The trailer gave some hints of twists in the story.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 6:02pm PDT I'm watching this and I'm thinking, "this trailer has pretty good voice acting." After a few minutes, they start listing the voice actors name and...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 5:31pm PDT Given that the new book and used book is exactly the same in content, quality, etc. I'd gladly go for the $2 cheaper. That's two orders of...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 5:18pm PDT I like how everything is a bonus now. /sarcasm But you know, it works on the general public.