11,008 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 7:21pm PDT What? Gears of War. Portal. Borderlands Gears of War and Borderlands are innovative?
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 5:59pm PDT The middle one.
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 11:23am PDT Hijack Oh, wow. Reading over all these posts helped me figure out what I was doing wrong with my expression I was beating my head over late...
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 10:09am PDT I heard civ 5 was out
- Posted Sep 22, 2010 1:18pm PDT If someone makes money, someone else is not. There's no no positive gain, it's a redistribution of money.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 10:57pm PDT No, they are indeed in two different sentences. That's, of course, you didn't automatically replace "it" with Gamespy in your head.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 3:11pm PDT I generally play platformers, fighting, and racing games on consoles, otherwise, it's all PC.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 2:22pm PDT It's only as important as the culture that decides this grouping. Our culture has dictated that we should be grouped by our gender from day 1....
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 1:24pm PDT biology, men and women have different "parts" Gay men and gay women have the same parts as other heterosexual men and heterosexual women,...
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 1:21pm PDT Dear Bungie, You just told these kids not to press the red button.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 1:12pm PDT What's the point of this push for match making sevice if you don't play with randoms?
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 10:09am PDT Hope I win this.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 9:39am PDT Because the completeness of your program is measured by the number of lines =p
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 9:54pm PDT Mixing up limeade and anything else that needs stirring.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 7:56pm PDT If she wanted to give you cash, then she'll give you cash. Her gift is a tattoo not cash, so there's nothing wrong with getting a tattoo. What...