11,025 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Oct 04, 2010 8:35am PDT Agreed here. It's getting annoying.
- Posted Oct 02, 2010 6:31pm PDT New castlevania is coming out? I just saw the trailer the other day.
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 9:36am PDT Steam is a service. They're mostly doing this to help people buy DLC because you know, steam publishes other games besides tf2.
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 8:42am PDT They were mostly extras, but I would've liked to keep them to give out, especially to friends that my not play as often to have collected those...
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 7:53am PDT I kinda think this microtransaction is a joke from valve. It probably serves more statistically than anything else.
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 7:50am PDT you can craft the new stuff. http://www.tf2items.com/crafting/blueprints.php
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 7:49am PDT I didn't know about the vintage stuff and ended up crafting all the extras away... =(
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 7:46am PDT up, down, left, right, b, a I think that was turtles 2.
- Posted Sep 30, 2010 12:09am PDT Maybe not exactly this brand/model, but something like this...
- Posted Sep 29, 2010 7:28pm PDT How does gene patenting work? Are they able to patent human genes?
- Posted Sep 29, 2010 7:52am PDT How much less?
- Posted Sep 28, 2010 9:52pm PDT What happens if we're in a situation like in Speed?!
- Posted Sep 28, 2010 8:09pm PDT lol
- Posted Sep 28, 2010 6:38pm PDT Where do I get the IP?
- Posted Sep 28, 2010 5:35pm PDT go into the console record To stop, go into the console stop