10,886 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 3:45pm PDT I havent played it, but what's awful about the mp beta? so far, i've gotten that it's not like game x
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 3:43pm PDT what's 'q'?
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 1:51pm PDT I think I'm going to gett his (althoguh I have the discs somewhere) and baldur's gate. Between this, bg, civ 5, and wow I'm pretty much set for a...
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 1:44pm PDT You should add jack fruit to that
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 1:42pm PDT Not sure if that qualifies "tastes like an apple"
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 11:01am PDT worse best
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 10:55am PDT It was the worse thing they removed from the current crop of RPG's.
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 8:42am PDT woohoooo!
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 1:11pm PDT This isn't about the actual literal score given to a game (hence the quotes around score). It is about if #1 or #2 penalizes the game's value in...
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 12:34pm PDT Thought of the Day Should a game's overall "score" be penalized because it 1) Didn't innovate the gameplay over the previous game, given...
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 12:24pm PDT Then why are people given a "early" access? why not give everyone access at the same time. Early access to DNF demo seems like an incentive to...
- Posted Oct 04, 2010 8:35am PDT Agreed here. It's getting annoying.
- Posted Oct 02, 2010 6:31pm PDT New castlevania is coming out? I just saw the trailer the other day.
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 9:36am PDT Steam is a service. They're mostly doing this to help people buy DLC because you know, steam publishes other games besides tf2.
- Posted Oct 01, 2010 8:42am PDT They were mostly extras, but I would've liked to keep them to give out, especially to friends that my not play as often to have collected those...