11,124 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 2:51pm PST Yes, you did have an inventory in hitman. If I recall correcyly, you can cycle through your items if you bound the keys, or you could go into...
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 1:48pm PST Go back and play thief. Now pretend that the game paused every time you went to pick a lock. There is definitely some game play value in either...
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 1:08pm PST I quit at an average of 15 for everything.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 12:23pm PST abilities, *at the very least, I'm not confident with square's PC gaming UI abilities* after
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 12:20pm PST I haven't updated my games list in a long while. I guess i should do it tonight. I grew up on consoles. Some of my favorite games are on...
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:58am PST I'm going to try it when I get home tonight. So far, I've gotten wide screen support. The problem was that the game did not scale, so I ended up...
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:33am PST is there a guide for that? What I really want is full screen mode at high resolutions. I can live w/o the rest of the stuff.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:32am PST It doesn't work. Been trying for 2 nights now. It gets to running patch.exe and stalls. I've turned off UAC and everything.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:16am PST I've been trying to do this with just the gog BG2 install. I've done everything and when it goes to run the fix which runs patch.exe, the entire...
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:11am PST He's played it before!
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:04am PST The user interface looks awful. Don't tell me it's going to change either because I doubt it's going to get any better.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:00am PST I agree here that vehicles doesn't automatically make a game more fun.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 9:20am PST both!
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 7:20am PST Nice, I had to put an 8gb card. 32gb was waay to much
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 7:17am PST This just in... Next Call of Duty title will be aptly named Call of Duty: Cha-ching!