11,323 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Dec 24, 2010 12:05pm PST Spicy ketchup?
- Posted Dec 24, 2010 10:16am PST I had that recently. I was feeling fine and next thing I know, I'm throwing up my dinner at 3am. It was the first time in 2 years I had to call...
- Posted Dec 24, 2010 9:22am PST I was at the store the other day, and I went to buy some ketchup when I noticed they had ketcup with Tobasco sauce. I thought to myself "that's a...
- Posted Dec 24, 2010 12:45am PST If you're going to do that, 1920 x 1200
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 10:39pm PST As long has the poles are horizontal. You'll be fine.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 10:36pm PST Falcon 3/4 Baldur's Gate 1/2, IWD 1/2 Mechwarrior 2
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 9:46pm PST My biggest annoyance is that it simply doesn't start up, locking you from all your games you've bought.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:57pm PST Because as soon as they start bundling GFWL into windows, someone's going to call fowl and sue them.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:26pm PST Agreed here.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:24pm PST 95 was a pretty good jump from windows 3.x XP was a good jump from 95 maybe they can repeat this with win8
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 5:19pm PST They'll probably combine the two at some point and find out that microtransactions with in-game ads will generate even more money. I can't wait...
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 5:52am PST Can we gift this out to someone if we already have the original?
- Posted Dec 21, 2010 10:52am PST Industry needs to layoff of mcdonalds.
- Posted Dec 21, 2010 7:12am PST The game industry is looking more and more like an episode from Jerry Springer. Popcorn please...
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 9:47pm PST hahah, was thinking the same thing