11,059 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Nov 11, 2010 11:57am PST joking =p
- Posted Nov 11, 2010 11:45am PST I think no one bought it for their PC
- Posted Nov 11, 2010 11:26am PST Not exactly true. I've complained before where I've lost internet connection, started steam, get a patching box, and have it sit there.
- Posted Nov 11, 2010 5:44am PST Faced with an empty tank and nearly dashed hopes, the men asked around at other cafes in the area for the local delicacy, and hired children to...
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 8:24pm PST I can't blame the focus for being sold out. Advertisement was lackluster. Best Buy had the Surround in their advertisement this week, except it...
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 8:06pm PST How much did the original iphone sell?
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 7:56pm PST I tried to launch latest chatty by voice and it looked for "Big Sandy." It got the y right! =p
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 7:52pm PST WP7 Along with xylothan's comments here http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=24464926#itemanchor_24464926 I'd like to add for getting the mac...
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 7:35pm PST Don't worry. They had hard hats on =(
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 7:31pm PST Was it the same one riding around in circles? =p
- Posted Nov 10, 2010 3:50pm PST Isn't corn a source for ethanol?
- Posted Nov 09, 2010 9:02pm PST Mass Effect 1 & 2 work better (IMO) . I hated ME on the 360. Once I tried it on the PC, I found out why people liked it.
- Posted Nov 09, 2010 9:00pm PST A console to tweak your settings
- Posted Nov 09, 2010 8:57pm PST You just proved the statement you called retarded. PC people like the way valve treats them. Valve is successful because of this. Valve tries...
- Posted Nov 09, 2010 8:48pm PST Because the people have had CoD moved on? Or they converted to xbox because their friends had moved on.