10,886 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Oct 20, 2010 11:59am PDT None of those would induce anger. It would probably induce excitement since I have a reason to go on a rampage now.
- Posted Oct 20, 2010 11:51am PDT It's like boy scouts all over again. Why don't you create your own hard-to-get achievement and document it on youtube.
- Posted Oct 20, 2010 9:03am PDT i play it the same
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:38pm PDT I said not B is the correct answer. I said A is the best answer because you can't have 6 w/o 3. If I was grading the paper, I would call the kid...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:29pm PDT Sorry not subset but factor. It's late =(
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:28pm PDT What addition fact helps solve this story problem? Knowing that 3 + 3 = 6 does help.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:24pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=24298501#itemanchor_24298501 Basically, 3 is a subset of 6. Picking 6 + 6 = 12 is no different than picking...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:20pm PDT Actually, your son is smarter than most people if he picked A for the right reasons. C is a satisfactory answer, but not *the* best answer in my...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:10pm PDT Just saying, if the kid picks A and he's not guessing, he's already ahead =p
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:04pm PDT The closest answer is A. 3 + 3 = 6 <=> (3 + 3) = 6 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 12 <=> (3 + 3) + (3 + 3) = 12 <=> (6) + (6) = 12...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 8:52pm PDT Locks are easy to change. Hopefully you have normal (see round door handles) ones. Just by one, Assembly is super easy.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 10:13pm PDT I want an anti gravity field =(
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 9:42pm PDT I'm not sure what kind of ketchup you use in that type of container, but water floats up in mine.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 9:25pm PDT I never understood this but why do they call it organic?
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 9:08pm PDT I beg to differ http://www.visiture.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Heinz_Ketchup.jpg