11,021 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 9:54pm PST #12 For 7 balls Left side (L): 3 balls Right side: (R): 3 balls Not weighed (M): 2 Balls (1) If L is heavier than L: 1 ball R: 1 ball...
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 9:48pm PST #11 Tell the greater half to kill off the lesser half that they will get a bigger portion of the booty since there will be less people to split...
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 1:09pm PST It'd be better if he picked a carrier that is carrying a wp7
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 12:56pm PST hahaha
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 12:44pm PST Are you in Canada? I got mine at 199.99 with a 2 year contract.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 11:59am PST I'm getting Cannot load comments error. It loads only some of them.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 11:50am PST That's an interesting read.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 11:39am PST I know. Just saying that the work around was only possible because I was doing it on my home network. I wouldn't have been able to do this at...
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 11:14am PST 7.39gb total 6.98gb avail 14.62gb Total 13.83gb Avail
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 11:00am PST they were at my att store
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 10:53am PST http://pocketnow.com/windows-phone/microsoft-on-wp7-storage-most-microsd-cards-are-of-poor-quality I read somewhere that MS recommends a class 2...
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 10:49am PST I had to remove my mac filtering, connect, check the logs of devices and their respective mac address, copy that, reenable mac filtering and then...
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 10:16am PST Well, this is a blunder... Apparently, you can't directly get the MAC address from the device.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 10:08am PST I don't understand. Microsoft has been against doing this with these phones.
- Posted Nov 08, 2010 9:44am PST installing an 8gb micro sd. The quick start actually shows you how to do it o_O