10,886 chatty comments by "mobab"
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 8:06pm PDT The exp per enemy difficulty is all off. I could drop 20 round into a deathclaw and get 50xp or drop 3 rounds into a legion and get 30xp......
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 5:21pm PDT No. I tell them, all I have is plastic.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 2:51pm PDT where do I go to enable this?
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 2:51pm PDT I believe aero is enabled.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 2:40pm PDT Go talk to one of my friends who instantly dismisses everything that isn't web based.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 1:54pm PDT I tried that. Doesn't work onmy machine. It's got to do with soem driver I think.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 12:06pm PDT the *other* box)
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 12:05pm PDT tap on a name? I get two boxes. One on the left -- my stuff -- one on the right -- their stuff. Then it's pretty much scroll away. I mean it...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 11:54am PDT On hardcore mode too.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 11:54am PDT Yeah, I'm planning to go through it again as more of a diplomatic type guy. Right now, I'm very diplomatic.... with my gun...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 11:42am PDT On a side note. Who else killed the legions at nipton ( think that was the name of the place with those guys on the crosses)? I stood on a house...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 11:22am PDT I'm going to have to do this when I get home.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 10:54am PDT well, I'd shoot them while in slow motion. That's fine. But I don't need a slow motion of their death too.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 10:50am PDT what is this trick?
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 10:50am PDT I checked my processor. I'm using a q6600 and i'm it's capping out at 50%